A British Icon. Reborn.
A modern Nissen Hut makes an ideal garden office. The Nissen Pod is a spacious garden room that provides a comfortable space for you to work from home. No longer do you need to commute in to the office each day to have a dedicated work environment.
- No planning permission required *
- Highly environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Turn-key option
- Integrated LED lighting and electrics
- Built on site in three days
- No crane and only limited site access required
- Basic structure
- Fully installed (3 days on site)
- Fully insulated with pure sheep’s wool
- Stable ground foundations, NO concrete required
- Internal and external timber cladding
- Double glazed French doors with multipoint locking
- Engineered timber flooring
- Internal integrated LED lighting
- Double internal power socket
- Fuse board for pod (consumer unit)
- External dimensions (m) – 3.4w x 2.9d x 2.5h
- Internal dimensions (m) – 2.9w x 2.4d x 2.2h
From £13,995 incVAT
- Extra Pod length
- Windows or doors in the back wall
- Connecting Pod to mains (quoted separately)
- Extra power sockets
- Custom finishes
- External Lighting
- Alternative flooring
- Bespoke options available
ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN ONE PLACE
Do I need planning permission?
No, for most people our pods can be built within permitted development.
Do I need to dig foundations?
No, our pods are designed to not require concrete foundations. Ground conditions permitting we use a ground pad and pile system to install our buildings.
How long will you need to build my new pod?
We have an 8-12 week lead time and then normally can have your pod ready to use in one day.
Are your pods insulated?
Yes all the huts are insulated with British Isles 100% sheep’s wool. This provides a warm space in the winter and shelters you from the heat in the summer.
Can I use the pod straight away?
Yes we can install electricity and CAT5 cabling from the main house and our pods come pre finished so they are ready to go once we have finished putting them up?
Are the pods guaranteed?
Yes – All our pods have 5 year guarantees.
Can I customise my pod?
Yes, beyond the standard options we can design the pod to suit your needs. Please call and we would be happy to discuss your requirements.
How do I get the power to the pod?
We can. Depending on your site circumstances we will bury the cable and/or surface mount it. We can also run CAT5 (internet) cable to the hut at the same time.